Thursday, November 10, 2005

A Quickie...part deux

quick update before I hit the sack...San Antonio was awesome yesterday. Originally, I was thinking Brandon and I would just be meeting up with David. We'd maybe talk about plans for the end of the semester and how we could really jump start things for next semester to really see Epic take off at UTSA. But when David showed up at 2 o'clock, he wasn't alone. He walked up with this girl, then another one showed up, and then another guy...and another guy. Next thing I realized, I was sitting down with 6 freshmen all fired up and on board with seeing epic take off at UTSA. I shared the vision and heart of epic with them and they were excited to start planning and meeting on a weekly basis to pray towards reaching their campus with the gospel. I never imagined that by this point in the semester, there would be at least 6 freshmen ready and willing to lead an epic movement at UTSA. Can't wait to see what God's got next!!!

No comments: